lundi 18 juin 2007

Lead foot or foam hand?

After a long talk with my partners, we couldn't agree about an essential question, and we had to make things clear.

Would people rather have a lead foot or a foam hand?

But how could we make sure about that? we could have sent an email to all of our Scooplive members across the world... but I guess it would have been weird and not very appropriate.

I finally found this new Facebook tool, called "polls". I had a quick look, and i saw the 5$ insertion fee. But the first surprise was when I found that I could earn up to 50€ if 500 people answers the survey! Go for it dude, I told myself.

Then I'm asking the question : Would you rather have a lead foot or a foam hand?

Fisrt trends came very quickly, and the foam hand is obviously what people prefer. I can understand that, even if a foam hand is not always very useful, it could help me cleaning my Tmax or washing myself. And at least it wouldn't be the same handicap as the lead foot, when I go surfing or swimming...

you can see the results here : http://www.facebook.com/polls.php?poll_id=2588446279

and the winner is :



Downside of the story... with my quick reading and my -not so good- english skills -I guess- Facebook didn't pay me US$ 50, but CHARGED me! Of course you will say, but I'm still a dreamer.

Actually, at the end of the day, I can't even understand how 30% of the people answered they'd rather have a lead foot. What can you do with a lead foot?

Aucun commentaire: